A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Analyst”.
||Farah Experiences LLC|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CMA | CIMA|
|Experience||8 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Finance Analyst will support Financial Planning and Analysis Director across all operating Farah facilities (“Parks”). This includes working closely with all Finance Business Partners to receive financial information and consolidate for management review including annual budgets, monthly forecasts, monthly management reports, weekly cash flow preparation, provision of narratives to explain Parks performance.
This position will also support the design and implementation of any Finance related Business Intelligence dashboards and reports including maintenance and continuous improvement of EMP (budgeting software).
- Assist in consolidation of annual Parks budgets (revenues, costs and capex) and preparing suitable presentations to the management.
- Maintain a tracker of all budget reallocations made across the group and ensure necessary approvals have been obtained prior to reallocation as per DOA.
- Consolidate monthly forecasts received from parks and prepare presentations for management review.
- Consolidate monthly financial reports along with suitable explanation / narratives.
- Develop suitable reports and dashboards to enable Finance and other departments to analyze business performance effectively and automate existing reports currently being produced on Excel.
- Support in the monitoring of EPM (budgeting software) application, suggest improvements and ensure optimum utilization by the users.
- Prepare weekly cash flow forecasts and work with Operations Director to assess funding requirements if any
- Work with all Park GMs to collect update on capex projects every month and assist in preparing a detailed update report for senior management. Also work on the long-term capex plan for the whole group.
To be considered for this role,you will need:
- Professional accounting qualification (CIMA, CMA, ACCA).
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a large/multi-site operation.
- Accounting experience is a must;
- Excellent presentation skills including PPT
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Good working knowledge of ERP systems (e.g., Oracle).
- A multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Good working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft office applications.
- Ability to present and explain data clearly to non-finance users.
- Project Management
- Lean Six Sigma (Yellow or Green Belt)
- Audit experience preferably with one of big four audit firms
- Eagerness to embrace change.
- Be able to work with multinational environment.
- Ability to solve problems.