A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Al Ghurair Investment|
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
We are currently looking for a Accountant to join our Finance team in Al Ghurair Ventures.
Candidates with atleast 2-3 years experience in Big 4 firms preferred.
- Update the Bank Account statement and give the credit confirmation to the sales team if any
- Process the various Trade Payment through appropriate channels like LC/TR/Mudaraba/ Online Transfers/ Telegraphic Transfers including WAKSA.
- Liaise with Banks for pending activities like payments not credited to the Beneficiary/ transfers by customer not credited to our account due to compliance issues if any.
- Checking the export LC draft arranged by the Sales Team and inform any amendment needed.
- Negotiate the Export LC with banks (Documentation as well) and follow up with Bank for payment.
- Do vendor aging and inform the Purchase dept about the status of materials
- Follow up with Sales department to know future cash flow. ( Orders in Hand & Transfers expected in near future)
- Observe the Forex Market for JPY, EUR and CAD currencies specially make use the favourable movement.
- Support the operational Team Like (Sithiq Ali : Dubai Customs/DP World, Waseem: Vendor Payments if any)
- Online Banking Support to the needy.
- Analyse the cash flow and arrange the Early settlement of Facilities (TR / Mudaraba ) if any.
- Make sure the Charges (Import LC/ LG and Export LC ) as per the facility terms and highlight if any variance and arrange the refund.
- Advise the payment mode and stock exposure for Used Car Purchases
- Reconciliation of Bank accounts
- Accrual Working for Finance cost.
- Actual Cash flow for AGI.
- Reconciliation of Facility Account.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor/Master of Business Administration.
- Analytical thinker with strong investigative and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in financial planning software such as Microsoft Excel and Oracle.
- Ability to work independently
Apply Now:[email protected]