A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
Flat6Labs Accountant is responsible for supporting the finance manager including but not limited to verifying financial transactions, reconciling account balances and bank statements, processing transactions into the general ledger and preparing month-end and year-end close procedures.
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and verifying account information.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
- Support the finance manager with liaison work with auditors, banks and regulatory agencies.
- Petty cash handling and accurate accounting.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Produce error-free accounting reports.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or other related field.
- 2 to 3 years of accounting or financial experience.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures Familiarity with financial accounting statements.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Good knowledge of tax related structure & issues in UAE.
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment.
- Get the chance to work with high potential for growth startups and bright entrepreneurs.
- Exposure to different local, regional and international investors and VCs.
- Engage in the buzzing startup community in the MENA region.
- Work in an environment supporting creativity and proactivity, and be a part of a small dynamic team.
Apply Now : [email protected]