A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “R2R Accountant”.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters (Accounting/Finance) | ACCA | CMA|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bonus|
Job Requisition ID: 130722
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
About the Role:
As a member of FSSC R2R team – To support the Finance Manager in monthly and yearly preparation of journal entries and reconciliation of GL accounts to ensure data accuracy for all entities assigned to JH.
Jobholder is required to interact with Financial Controllers, Management Accountants – requires good communications skills.
Understanding of systems (SAP and Policy / Procedures) is crucial both for determining applicability and relevance as well as for designing verification procedures and processes that are meant to highlight exceptions.
- General Ledger reconciliations & Schedule Review.
- Facilitate Monthly / Yearly books closing and Business Support:
- Intercompany and Intercompany.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Graduate/ACCA/CMA (or similar qualification)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate and interact well
Minimum Experience: 5-7 years of similar experience, with good accounting knowledge and ERP systems.
- Good accounting (IFRS) knowledge, analytical, process oriented, well organised, with excellent communication skills, a team player.
- Should possess a good knowledge of excel and have prior experience in working with large databases. presentation skills, exposure to ERP. (Preferably SAP) and SAP BW/ BPC.
- Organisation: Should be able to plan and prioritise workload with minimum supervisory input.
- Self-Starter: Should be able to anticipate emerging trends and issues in the books of account and initiate appropriate action.
- Team Player: Should enjoy working in a team and be able to solve problems and resolve issues in a collaborative manner.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.