A well-known and well-reputed Company known as Pakistan Association Dubai based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Pakistan Association Dubai|
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | ICMA|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bonus|
The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess strong business acumen.
- To manage the day-to-day operations of the accounts department.
- Create financial reports for various business needs.
- Prepare tax documents.
- Compile and analyze financial statements.
- Manage budgeting and forecasting.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
Interested candidates can send their resumes to the given email address
Apply Now: [email protected]