A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Warehouse Manager”.
|Company Name||Adam General Trading|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree| Masters Degree | MBA|
|Experience||6 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for an experienced and qualified Warehouse Manager for our business unit.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the warehouse, and any projects assigned. This position has emphasis on overseeing: safety, quality control, shipping / receiving of all orders, inventory control, equipment order reporting and other warehouse related logistics. The Warehouse Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance on all warehouse policies, maintaining daily workspace standards, and successful completion of all daily tasks. Maintains high throughput by adherence to warehouse standards and ensures orders are completed in a timely manner. This position will supervise the outbound/inbound functions, supports team member development and adequate staffing levels related to business needs, ensuring stock availability and shorter lead times.
- Directly manage all day to day operations within the warehouse.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations
- Responsible for preparing and implementing SOP’s and Good Warehouse Practices.
- Support purchase department for on time deliveries with minimum order quantity.
- Responsible to intimate purchase department on time about inventory status and its consumption.
- Arrange the delivery of materials and supplies to production dept. upon schedule and /or request. Make emergency deliveries whenever needed.
- Optimum utilization of manpower
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Maintain HSE standards
- Prepare cost saving analysis
- Liaise with suppliers, and transport companies
- Plan work rotations, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Overlooking loading plans and ensure proper control.
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintain all documents, files and records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Analyze and report on Non Moving and Slow Moving Inventory and coordinate with concerned team for disposal of obsolete and damaged stock.
- To undertake any additional responsibilities or duties as assigned
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Expertise in Warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Sound knowledge and experience in handling all tobacco / cigarette related materials
- Strong Leadership skills
- Excellent planning, organization and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Must have the ability to work independently with little guidance
- Must be able to perform job duties with a sense of urgency
- Must have great attention to detail while working to a deadline
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English
Requisite Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Supply Chain, MBA or a relevant field is preferable.
- Work experience: 6-10 years’ working in similar industry or similar position.