A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales and Distribution Manager”.
||The Deli Gate|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Bonus|
We are a well-experienced company in the FMCG industry and we are looking for a dynamic Sales Manager to help us build our brand and launch our product in Dubai and the UAE.
The Sales Manager role is responsible for initiating and executing the sales strategy together with the CEO, export and marketing to generate, grow and maximize the company’s business opportunities and sales. The Sales Manager will have the opportunity to grow his sales team step by step once we created a customer-focused sales and marketing strategy and we achieved company revenue targets.
Only applications in English will be taken into consideration
Please include your salary expectations along with your resume
- Develop and implement the Sales Strategic Plan to ensure the achievement of the company’s strategic direction.
- Execute agreed sales targets.
- Lead and manage direct reports to CEO
- Monitor and review Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”) to ensure departmental objectives are achieved and are specific, realistic and achievable.
- Identify potential clients to be targeted for future marketing activities, visiting potential clients to promote the service offerings and highlighting opportunities for partnerships.
- Manage the budget within the sales portfolio area to ensure sales objectives are met and costs are controlled.
- Seek opportunities to present at relevant conferences, trade shows and events to market the services of the company.
- Ensure the development of an ongoing communications program with each key client and continued client satisfaction and opportunities to grow the relationships are identified.
- Submit weekly Sales reports around activities conducted, pipeline opportunities, new business secured and ongoing relationships confirmed and report as required to the Managing Director.
- Driver’s License
- Fluent in English language
- 3+ years experience in sales in food & beverage industry, experience in organic or high-quality food would be considered an advantage. Ideally be familiar with market launches.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, for the purpose of preparing proposals, reports, and customer presentations.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and analytic skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and other software programs and tools necessary to operate effectively with company systems and programs
What we Offer:
· Full-time position.
· Fixed salary and bonus based on qualifications and experience.
· An opportunity to grow with a young dynamic company.