A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Analyst”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | ACCA | ACA | CIMA
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Zurich Middle East is part of Zurich Insurance Group, one of the world’s largest and most experienced insurers. Our mission is to help our local community understand and protect themselves from risk both locally and globally.
Reporting to the Strategic Finance Manager, the Finance Analyst will be required to solve complex business problems using critical analytical thinking and commercial pragmatism. He/she should be highly organised with demonstrated ability to turn around essential analyses balancing quality vs time to facilitate strategic decision making. The Finance Analyst will also be required to collaborate closely with key stakeholders across the business to ensure ‘full picture’ analyses and solutions developed.
This is a 9 months contract role.
Job Accountabilities – Key Accountabilities
As a Finance Analyst, your role will involve:
- Act as a performance reporting expert to the business by utilising excellent data visualisation skills
- Provide key financial analysis to understand performance of the regional business, highlighting potential areas of concern, growing trends
- Lead the production of reports for the Introducer Finance Committee
- Lead the preparation of messages, reporting and financial analysis to brief leadership teams on projected outcome of specific initiatives
- Develop and maintain governance framework for the finance team including adding internal controls and enhancing process flow documentation
- Provide coaching and support to junior team members
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 3 or more years of experience in a finance role in the Financial Services Sector
- Part or Qualified accountant – ACCA, ACA, CIMA
- Excellent analytical skills and data manipulation skills in order to make accurate and consistent interpretation
- Experience in Life Insurance industry
- Knowledge of use of brokers and indemnity/upfront commission
- Advanced Microsoft Office user including experience with Microsoft Access
- Team player with the ability to provide coaching
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet tight monthly deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations
- Experience working with internal controls and risk management
You are the heart & soul of Zurich!
At Zurich, we like to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We take an optimistic approach by focusing on the positives and constantly asking What can go right?
We highly value the experience and know-how of our employees and offer a wide range of opportunities across business areas to encourage you to apply for new opportunities within Zurich when you are ready for your next career step.
Let’s continue to grow together!
- Location(s): AE – Dubai
- Remote working: No
- Schedule: Full Time