A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Reception Supervisor”.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim Motors|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
About the Position:
Lexus is currently looking to recruit an experienced Reception Supervisor to join our team in DIP Dubai. You will ensure courteous and professional handling of customers and ensure quality repairs of vehicles to guarantee customer satisfaction and retention.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Establish clear communication with customer and staff to enhance job completion, quality and develop customer confidence.
- Ensure top quality work job by matching principals’ repair standards. Enhancing Customer Satisfaction and diminish return jobs.
- Ensure high level of productivity to increase profits and quick turnover of job.
- Ensure vehicle is received efficiently and in a professional manner to assure customer that his vehicle is in safe hands. Ensure proper delivery of the vehicle to the customer.
- To ensure the branch impact planning meetings are held monthly and action taken.
- You will be assigned in a busy workshop & multi-cultural environment where you need to maintain a high level of productivity, efficiency, discipline and professionalism among your people.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any technical automotive related field. You should have a minimum of 2-3 years’ recent experience as a Reception Supervisor or Manager in the automotive industry. You should also be able to communicate effectively and must have a strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills alongside with supervisory competence. Excellent knowledge in MS Office is a must have for this role.
Al-Futtaim offers highly engaging and supportive work environments in a culture that values, recognizes and rewards quality performance.