A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Healthcare Assistant”.
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||500-1000 Employees|
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The purpose of this role is to assist health care professionals in the delivery of high quality and effective care.Responsible to provide basic administrative and practical functional support to the nursing team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support qualified practitioners, as directed in clinic preparation
- Maintains nursing supplies by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies;
- Cleaning equipment and instruments as needed and directed by the medical team.
- Documenting daily checklists and recording room temperatures as required
- Ensures basic room and equipment needs within the clinic are met
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by communicating and logging files, follow up reports and internal administrative requirements.
- Provides basic assistance to the patients, providing directions, chaperone, escorting them to rooms/reception assisting them in mobility, ensuring safety, privacy and dignity at all times.
- Be aware of safe guarding policies, both local and national, and report should it become necessary.
- Respond to any emergency situations and immediately escalate to medical team, employing techniques in line with scope of practice and associated training as directed and in accordance with Al-Futtaim Health protocols and guidance.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Diploma (preferably in Nursing or healthcare field)
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
- Arabic speaking skills will be an added advantage.
- Good Computer Literacy skills
Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
Undertake duties, with relevant training in the below areas:
- Inventory management
- Personal protective Equipment
- Safe Storage
- Maintain Health and safety practices in the clinical area.
- Time management
- Infection control management
Behavioural Competencies :
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Strong operational thinking skills
- Customer service
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.