A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Chief Engineer”.
||Five Hotels And Resorts|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||6- 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||1000-5000 Employees|
An Exhilarating Opportunity
Looking to be a part of an award-winning team that leads at the forefront of engineering innovation? We have the perfect opportunity currently available for a dynamic personality focused on delivering first-of-its-class guest experiences at FIVE Hotels and Resorts, dare-to-be-different destinations that capture the glamour and vibe of Dubai and Zurich.
Dubbed the hottest hotel on Palm Jumeirah, FIVE Palm Jumeirah is set against a breathtaking backdrop of a 150m private beach and Dubai Marina skyline, this lifestyle hotel boasts 470 luxurious rooms and suites with ocean or city views.
The resort is a party and culinary hot spot with a range of restaurants, bars, and a nightclub, inviting a new experience every day. Whether you are looking for a gourmet dining experience or want to dance the night away, our resort creates laid back or high energy choices from breakfast to the early hours as you design your stay.
Design your vibe at FIVE Jumeirah Village, a glorious city chic hotel that captures the pulsating excitement of new Dubai.
Visitors curate their own high-rise private pool celebrations (the property boasts of 270 pools), sunbath in style or enjoy a special dinner overlooking the world-famous sparkling Dubai skyline. Our award-winning sky villas were designed with more than sleep in mind as FIVE Jumeirah Village flawlessly combines a myriad of entertainment options, a culinary smorgasbord and first-rate guest services – after all, FIVE knows how to throw an exceptionally good party!
“This is unashamedly about luxury,” – Daily Mail.
And opening soon: FIVE Zurich!
A sneak peek of this exciting new project, which opens in 2022, reveals that this newly revamped lifestyle hotel and Swiss hot spot that has previously been visited by the likes of Rihanna, Freddy Mercury, Grace Jones and Muhammad Ali as regular guests, overlooks the city center from Zurich’s stunning Uetliberg plateau and will offer 149 rooms and 87 stunning contemporary suites as well as several award-winning culinary concepts centered around FIVE’s hallmark musical stylings. The new FIVE hotel in Zurich will seamlessly unite the very best of Swiss hospitality with FIVE’s characteristic flair for an exceptionally indulgent experience for guests from the city and international visitors alike.
Watch out for FIVE Beach
FIVE Beach, a prime beach-side property in the heart of JBR with sweeping sunset vistas of the Dubai Eye and Palm Jumeirah, boasts of 231 suites, 100 opulent serviced apartments, 7 culinary and nightlife experiential venues, ReFIVE Spa, private beach access, another iconic social pool – and is slated to open in the first half of 2023. This incredible new property will truly imbibe the authentic and unique Vibe at FIVE for Gen Z that constantly flock to FIVE from around the globe to enjoy FIVE’s bespoke entertainment offerings.
So, stay tuned!
The VIBE at FIVE is all about performing optimally while having the best professional experience of your life – you will have a passion for your role, will disrupt norms and have the best time of your life – as a world of opportunity awaits you!
As Chief Engineer you will join a committed Engineering team driven with the intent of delivering ‘FIVE-star’ Engineering services to a homegrown brand in the heart of vibrant Dubai and glamorous Zurich.
As our ideal candidate, you have exceptional talent and enthusiasm that is above par along with proven experience in a highly active environment. Your organizational, communication, and leadership skills are second to none and you enjoy developing solutions that push groundbreaking boundaries.
You’ll work closely with the management team to develop constantly evolving service goals.
- Directly reports to the Director of Engineering and is an integral member of the property’s Executive Committee
- Provides high level of property maintenance (reactive and preventive) knowledge. Position has overall responsibility for maintaining the building, grounds and physical plant with particular attention towards safety, security and asset protection
- Develops and implements strategies that will deliver products and services, which meet or exceed the needs and expectations of guests and associates while maximizing FIVE’s financial performance
- Position is responsible for maintaining standards and regulatory requirements. Leads the emergency response team for all facility issues
- Managing engineering operations and budgets, works with the property’s team to determine how the Engineering Department is performing against determined budget and highlights areas of concern to the leadership team
- Manages the physical plant including equipment, refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, water treatment, Boilers and electrical systems and any other building services in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Develops an engineering operating strategy that is aligned with the property as per FIVE’s business strategy. Develops and manages the Engineering budget. Ensures integration of departmental goals in daily game plans
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently
- Contribute in DTCM and FIVE Hotels sustainability initiatives
- Be a trainer in department, participate in hiring, mentoring the team and evaluate team’ cumulative performance.
What We’re Looking For
- Previous 6 to 8 years’ experience in the hospitality Industry with Mechanical and Electrical background
- The ability to work independently with good interpersonal skill
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is mandatory
- Proficiency in multiple languages is beneficial
- Communicates a clear and consistent message regarding departmental goals to produce desired results
Rewards At Work! Benefits For Life!
- Live the exciting FIVE Life
- Attractive incentive schemes
- Rapid career advancement
- Team-spirited colleagues
Please send your updated CV on the given email address.