A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Waiter/ess”.
|Company Name||Jumeirah Al Naseem|
|Qualification||Degree | Diploma|
|Experience||2- 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||2,000 AED – 25,00 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||80-100 Employees|
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
Jumeirah Al Naseem is a cool and contemporary beachside retreat offering a world of exquisite dining, indulgent wellness, and exceptional comfort in spectacular surroundings. It is located on Jumeirah Beach Road, adjacent to sister properties Jumeirah Beach Hotel and Burj Al Arab Jumeirah; only 26kms from Dubai International Airport / 25 minutes by car. Al Naseem offers 435 rooms and 45 suites, all with sea-facing views. The hotel is located so close to the water that the sounds of the sea reach guest rooms, open terraces, and outdoor restaurants. Home to 11 restaurants and bars, three managed externally and seven managed by Jumeirah Group, Jumeirah Al Naseem has a world of exquisite taste.
About The Job
An opportunity has arisen for Waiter/ess in Food & Beverage Service in Jumeirah Al Naseem. The main duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Provide knowledgeable, friendly, professional and efficient F&B Service and to all guests ensuring maximum guest satisfaction in a manner consistent with MJ standards.
- Meet all reasonable needs and requests of customers within acceptable enterprise time frames.
- Prepare Outlet for service utilizing opening checklist and as instructed through briefings.
- Prepare and set tables and/or trays (Private Dining) according to F&B SOPs, Outlet Requirements and as per meal period and customer requirements.
- Knowledgeable of all in-house services as well as local information and be able to assist guests when questioned.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- 2 years restaurant experience in a 5 star hotel
- Willing to work in a team
- Fluent in English – written and spoken
About The Benefits
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams (AED), the local currency of the UAE. In addition, we offer reduced hotel rates across our properties globally, excellent leave and health care package, flights home, accommodation allowance, life insurance, functional incentives, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.