A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Manager Review and Analytics”.
|Company Name||NMC Healthcare|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | CPA | ACA | CMA | CA|
|Experience||6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
NMC Healthcare is the most trusted and the largest private healthcare company in the UAE for over 40 years. With a dedicated team of doctors and paramedical and support personnel, NMC owns and manage numerous healthcare facilities globally and treat millions of patients worldwide every year. The company has specialized verticals that include Multi-Specialty Care, Maternity and Fertility, Long-Term and Home Care, Medical Centres, Day Surgery Centres, Operations and Management.
We at NMC facilitate a challenging and motivating work environment that enables ample scope for career growth and development. We create a conducive work culture that attracts, retain and help talented and committed individuals grow. We encourage lifelong learning and deliver the best care to our customers and strive towards creating a world-class platform for nurturing the professionals of tomorrow.
Partner with Head of Accounting to drive strategic agenda and be a critical stakeholder driving NMC Healthcare’s transformation, facilitating accurate and timely reporting, analytics and monitoring multiple initiatives across the organization
- Perform the Bank reconciliations of banks accounts (>100 accounts) on monthly basis of the Group with the assistance of Bank reconciliation team.
- Coordinate with Treasury and unit finance teams for bank reconciliations related work.
- Implement the IFRS 9 & IFRS 15 models centrally for all units in the Group and present the impact analysis (Dashboard) to management.
- Liaise with Accounts Receivables (AR) team, unit’s finance teams on collating information for implementing the IFRS 9 & 15 models.
- Address technical queries on IFRS 9 & IFRS 15 models and interact with internal and external reviewers, whenever is required.
- Prepare and document all key points agreeing with stakeholders related to implementation of IFRS 15 and IFRS 9 models.
- Assist financial planning team on forecasting and preparing budget related to IFRS 9 and IFRS 5 adjustments.
- Perform a detail review on bonus and rebate distribution of Al Alin store on monthly basis and assist corporate finance team on approving the distribution entry with NMC units
- Play a key role in project management and stakeholder management to ensure external requests and projects are managed centrally through a single point of contact for any Ad-Hoc projects.
- Participate in month end activities in relation to accruals, provisions and other related parties.
- Perform month end analysis for the key variances from month to month and support Head of accounting in all related presentations.
- Maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Commerce, Business or equivalent. Master’s Degree in Finance preferred but not essential
- Recognized professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, CPA, CMA, CA) is preferred
Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrated experience using collaboration and influence to develop trusted relationships and drive bold change
- Experience in turnaround / transformation situations
- Financial Planning Principles and Practices
- Budgeting Approaches and Tools
- Financial Systems (e.g. Oracle)
- Innovative Financial Planning Practices
- Experience managing multiple Finance transformations