A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Payroll Accountant”.
|Company Name||Enova by Veolia|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
To work in the assigned area of Payroll accounting and related transactions/reports. To prepare various accounting statements as per the need of the business, schedules, and records and to calculate accurate wages and deposit the amounts in employee’s bank accounts or issue checks.
- Ensures that payroll, compensation, and benefits are accurately calculated as per Enova’s policies and local government regulations and paid at end of each month for multiple countries.
- Controls and maintains payroll administration.
- Performs routine manual calculations and clerical duties including reviewing data for accuracy.
- Reviews researches and response to payroll inquiries while adhering to critical deadlines.
- Ensure that the ERP system reflects the actual picture of employee payroll and benefits.
- Maintains confidential recordkeeping of employee garnishments and wage verifications.
- Prepares pay period, monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.) for management.
- Adhere to local laws related to payroll and taxation (social securities, payroll tax, WHT, etc.)
- Assuring external Audit requirements are fulfilled as per the deadlines agreed with the Auditors.
- Make sure all Internal Audit requirements are fulfilled as per Enova’s guidelines.
- Adhere with the Internal Control policies and procedures.
- Make sure employee benefits are accurately recorded in the ERP system and all schedules are readily available for both Internal & External Audit requirements. (gratuity, leaves, bonus, air tickets, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in finance or accounting
- 6-8 years of experience
- Experience in handling payroll for a total of 1000+ employees.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, deadline-oriented, research skills, knowledge of company policies and procedures and standard industry practices, confidentiality, problem-solving skills; solid Excel skills.
- Payroll Accounting and Management
- Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of electronic spreadsheets
- Strong experience of working with ERP such as Microsoft Navision would be preferable.
Apply Now :[email protected]