A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Support Specialist”.
|Qualification||BSC | Diploma|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
AESG is an international specialist consultancy, engineering, and advisory firm, with offices across the UK, UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Singapore dedicated to help solve our client’s greatest challenges, through collaboration, innovation, and advanced technical solutions. With unparalleled experience, gained from working on hundreds of projects, our multi-disciplinary team of Architects, Planners, Engineers, Scientists, Modelers and Project Managers work alongside our clients to deliver effective solutions that stand the test of time.
We are looking for an IT Support Specialist in Dubai with a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in managing in-house IT systems, purchasing, operations, and network administration. This role offers an excellent opportunity for a motivated professional seeking a dynamic role within a growing and ambitious company with a unique service offering.
If you are passionate, committed to excellence, self-driven and great with time and task management skills, you could be a part of our team.
The ideal candidate fits the below profile:
- BSc or Diploma in Information Technology or similar
- Minimum 5 years total IT experience
- Previous experience working as an in-house IT support function (ideally minimum 2 years)
- Experience in handling purchasing across multiple countries
- Strong communication skills
- Committed to technical excellence
- Good relationship builders (internal and external)
- Collaborative personality
Why join AESG?
AESG is multidisciplinary specialist consultancy, offering a consultancy service and work environment like no other.
Through our world class reputation for innovative thinking, pushing projects to out-perform expectations through smart application of planning, engineering and architectural solutions, our project portfolio includes some of the world’s most forward thinking and exciting new developments.
The success of our company is built on the success of individuals. Our ability to achieve what we have is because our staff are driven, passionate and love what they do.
Through our progressive, lively and collaborative environment, we identify, foster and nurture the greatest strengths of our staff, and allow them opportunity to flourish by offering positions of responsibility at an early stage, and providing clear career progression pathways for all.
As an employee of AESG you can expect:
- Great career opportunities with access to huge variety of projects and incredible clients – make your mark in a growing company and accelerate your career.
- Working on some of the world’s leading developments and tackling our client’s greatest challenges
- Commitment in building on your areas of specialism and focal interest points, supporting your professional development through a structured training and mentorship program.
- Highly collaborative approach across the different technical service offerings
- Internal and external training opportunities – where do you want to take your career? We’ll help you get there!
- Promotion of the importance of health and well-being of the team, including team building fitness activities, social events and the provision of a healthy work environment
- To be part of a dynamic and motivated team with an amazing team culture