A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance and Accounting Manager”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|22,000 AED – 25,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
The role’s mission is to provide financial leadership, governance and analysis capability. He also supports the Commercial Leader in providing financial guidance to ensure that the Company’s objectives are met, in accordance with the decisions of the Board of the Company, the guidelines set by Headquarters and all applicable laws and regulations. The successful candidate will be based in Dubai. Reports hierarchically to the Commercial Leader and functionally to the Regional CFO.
- Finance and Administration
- Provide financial leadership, governance and analysis capability to the subsidiary;
- Organize and manage the accounting record of management data, drawing up the balance sheet and reporting to Headquarter the results of the company in terms of balance sheet results, work contracts, agency contracts and other agreements related to the Company, as well as guaranteeing that the activities of the company are performed in compliance with the legislation. Ensure that monthly closing report to Headquarters is in line with the deadlines and procedures stated given by Headquarters;
- Manages and oversees the correct execution of all Tax/Fiscal/Statutory obligations of the company in terms of compliance and timing;
- Manages and oversees the budgeting and annual forecast formulation, approval, and review process for the area of competences to ensure the optimization of human, financial and economic resources;
- Check the financial results of the company, identifying any variations to the budget in order to address corrective actions, facilitate the decision-making process and resolve any possible critical situations, promoting simplification;
- – credit and relations with the treasury and banking institutions;
- – Receivables, trade terms and pricing;
- – payables and supplier relationship.
- Manage IT related projects with HQ IT and relationship with local suppliers;
- Support HR matters from the financial stand point payroll, incentives and all other personnel cost related elements;
- Ensure that import and export orders, invoices, credit and debit notes, are processed and controlled in accordance with Corporate guidelines, Company Policies and all applicable laws;
Business control, planning and forecasting
- Lead business control to support the Country Manager in the decision-making process by providing monthly analysis with regards to the main business drivers, all reports and documentation related to sales activities, on all legal compliance areas;
- Manage sales forecasting, weekly estimation as well as long term forecast;
- Organize and manage the customer service activities of the Company and the relative staff, in accordance with Corporate policies and Company policies, as well as establishing controls at all levels;
- Follow up on shipping documentation by liaising with forwarding agents, customs, clearing agents, etc.;
- Ensure that day to day inventory and stock control activities are managed in accordance with Corporate guidelines and Company Policies, control consignment stock and sample stocks held by reps, clients and showroom. Ensure all consignment and samples are processed correctly through SAP system;
- Monitor lead times of deliveries from Headquarters to Safilo customers, and propose action to minimize lead times;
- Ensure that any customer queries for deliveries, returns, repairs and spare parts area dealt with efficiently, in accordance with Corporate policies and Company policies;
- Manage, develop, and train the team, with respect in agreement with guidelines of HR Department.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Previous financial leadership within an international environment, or an eminent auditing business;
- Sound knowledge of IFRS and other international standards for financial processes, procedures, standards and governance;
- Strong knowledge of the Middle East market market and environment is a plus;
- Professional accountancy qualifications
- Experience in Sales Finance, receivable management is a plus;
- People management experience
- Knowledge of modern ERP (BI & SAP), accounting and reporting tools
- IT proficiency;
- Excellent in English
- Entrepreneurial, personal inclination for interpersonal relations and wants to be part of a growing organization;
- Concreteness with a hands-on approach;
- Honesty, integrity and sound judgement;
- Solution oriented and can be done approach
Please send your CV in English.
Safilo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.