A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
|2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
|18,000 AED – 20,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Business Development Manager
Kosher Arabia is a pioneering, nimble catering business based in Dubai, producing great product from our chef led kitchen. We have huge ambition and ability to disrupt the F&B market both locally and globally.
To support the company growth plan Kosher Arabia is recruiting an active, client facing Business Development Manager to work across its F&B verticals to develop the existing business and actively seek out new customers and revenue streams.
The Business Development Manager’s primary job is to target and gain new business with local and global clients.
The BDM will implement simple SMART strategic action plans to grow revenues in line with the company’s ambitions.
It is expected that the Business Development Manager is able to work independently, be flexible with their working time to serve the clients, generate new leads, identify key prospects and conclude sales. In addition to the day job the BDM must develop and maintain CRM and provide a weekly dashboard of pipeline and activities to the General Manager.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, including results based bonus.
The successful candidate will be extremely well presented, with impeccable and charming communication skills. Have an extensive black book of contacts across the F&B industry including relationships with luxury hotels, food retailers and wholesalers, airline and travel contacts would be advantageous. Youthful, energetic, organised attributes are essential – we are looking for an attractive real go-getter!
- Prepare and own a strategic sales plan, track and achieve the agreed sales target
- Build and maintain a pipeline of new business
- Drive profitable sales growth through effective strategies and business development
- Discover prospective and current customer needs and assist in meeting and exceeding their expectations
- Identify new product/business opportunities for the company and present recommendations to the General Manager
- Conducts sales presentations for new and existing customers as necessary
- Attend to client’s feedback in a professional manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Steer digital media and marketing strategy and assist with developing content and messaging to improve engagement
- Plan and achieve a minimum number of proactive sales calls and visits per week
- Respond reactively to incoming sales enquires (sameday)
- Provide the General Manager with a weekly presentation of pipeline and sales activities completed and planned
- Report quarterly on competitors activities, i.e. pricing structure, new product, infrastructure, marketing activity etc.
- As necessary, performs other duties as required
- Establish strong relationships with customers as well as colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 -3 years’ hospitality / F&B related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven market and technical knowledge
- Focused and goal-oriented
Please send CVs – we will respond to applicants who’s CV and application meet our expectations.