A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Requisition ID: 41142
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
We are currently looking to recruit Business Development Manager who will be responsible in exploring new business opportunities, developing the business portfolio and other related activities. Also, the position has the responsibility of generating and maintaining business consistent with efficiency and a high standard of customer service.
- Identifying sales leads / researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange business meetings.
- Promote the company products/services addressing or predicting client’s objectives.
- Prepare sales contract/documents ensuring adherance to company rules and guidelines.
- Managing and retaining relationship with new and existing clients.
- Managing records of sales, revenue, invoices and other important data.
- Developing ways to improve customer experience by providing trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
Requirements And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Must have at least 2 years of outdoor sales experience in the field of insurance or financial services including banks with similar job responsibilities.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Should have a keen desire to succeed and progress in the industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.