A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Real Estate Sales Manager”.
|Kensington Finest Properties International AG
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
|18,000 AED – 20,000 AED (Plus Commission)
|Full Time | Permanent
KENSINGTON has specialised in the marketing of high-quality real estate for more than 23 years and is one of the fastest growing real estate companies with more than 70 locations in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, the Balearic Islands, mainland Spain and Dubai.
We are looking for YOU as Sales Manager for Dubai Marina. You are ambitious and Real Estate is your passion? You have the right attitude in life according to the motto: “Everything is possible”? Would you like to develop yourself further, take the next step in your career and the opportunity to become a partner and shareholder at KENSINGTON in Dubai Marina?
Apply now as Sales Manager Dubai Marina and benefit from an exclusive international network and a strong brand with an unique Business Model.
You will be responsible for building up a sales team in Dubai Marina, overseeing the sales teams’ operations and strategies, by hiring qualified agents, developing and coaching the team and also doing own sales.
- Acquisition skills, sales talent and willing to make own sales
- You are persuasive and have a feeling for the needs of demanding customers
- Real estate is your passion and you have experience in the real estate sector, ideally in Dubai Marina
- You like to work independently and at the same time appreciate working in a team
- Sales leadership experience ideal, but not prerequisite
- Open for becoming a leader and developing your skills through excellent coaching in the KENSINGTON Academy
- You are an expert in your submarket, acquire new properties and bring sellers and buyers together
- In the context of real estate marketing, you evaluate and present exclusive properties
- With our unique marketing strategies, you carry out acquisition activities in your sales territory and continuously expand your network
- Oversee the learning and career development of the sales team
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Partnership with one of the fastest growing international real estate brands, with more than 23 years of experience and track record of success and more than 70 top locations worldwide
- the opportunity to develop your sales and leadership talent in an international company
- continuous training within the KENSINGTON Academy
- excellent career prospects with high development opportunities up to becoming partner/shareholder
- brand strength and global network, that gives you access to potential clients and a high-class real estate portfolio
- Mentors within the company, guiding you to your way of success
Apply now and take your chance!!!! In a personal interview we will show you success stories in KENSINGTON that YOU can achieve too.
Take this opportunity, write your own success story and send your application documents on the given email address.