A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Account Relationship Manager”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|18,000 AED – 25,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Job Requisition ID: 121086
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The Account Relationship Manager has primary goals for ownership and control of the Al Futtaim F&I Team operation across the UAE specifically to the brand (s) and any other regions as directed by Al Futtaim F&I Management.
Support execution of the AL Futtaim F&I strategy by:
- Recruitment of and installation of staff capable of operating in an F&I environment and process within Automotive Retail Dealer and SME sites.
- Drive and achievement of agreed KPI targets (focus on IPRU and ultimately income growth)
- On- going performance management of F&I team based on agreed KPI metrics and performance levels, HR issues, Wage Signoffs, Appraisals.
- Control and Management of Training of F&I Managers and processes to a pre-determined level and implementation in to showroom environment post training.
- Performance management of brand F&I Managers
- MIS flow by site of agreed data based around KPI’s in to AlFuttaim F&I
- Interaction and agreement of F&I strategy with Senior Management
- Close working relationships with AF Automotive & AlFuttaim F&I Senior Management
- Issue Avoidance Measures and Resolution as required
- Brand specific training and development of F&I Managers
- Brand knowledge and implementation of Brand identity within an F&I environment
- Working with branch management to achieve sales and performance KPI’s of the branch and brand
Qualifications, Experience, & Skills
- Strong knowledge of F&I process, structure, systems and methodology
- Ability to performance manage F&I and AlFuttaim F&I support team
- Ability to build, implement and deliver F&I training programmes based around the F&I and dealer showroom processes and procedures
- Strong motivator
- Understanding of Auto Sales Processes (dealer level UAE)
- Outstanding interpersonal, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to influence and gain commitment at all organizational levels
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and PC proficiency
- Languages: Fluent English, Arabic is an Advantage
- Training Execution as directed by AlFuttaim F&I Management Team in line with TNA action plans
- Showroom Knowledge including strong understanding of Fastrack and wing to wing sales process
- Insurance product and process understanding
- Automotive General Management Experience within a Brand representation environment
- Previous F&I Manager experience a MUST
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.