A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Who We Are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What You Will Be Doing
- Follow all relevant accounting policies, processes, and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Follow the day-to-day activities related to own job with minimal supervision to ensure continuity of work
- Follow-up on escalated cases /issues/questions of junior team members to ensure they are closed efficiently and in a timely manner
- Ensure adherence to accounting standards and enforce them at all times
- Monthly closing procedures are done smoothly and align with Client’s timetable.
- Plan, manage, coordinate and implement the year end closing processing for the assigned accounting records
- Provide technical accounting support and interpretation to the business units
- Liaise with HR on the financial and timely payment arrangements for the monthly payroll
- Interact with IT in the implementation of system enhancements and improvements
- Ensure queries from Clients/Suppliers are closely attended by the in-charge
- Support colleagues who face difficulty in fulfilling their task
- Prepare monthly management reports and accompanying schedules
- Provide a comprehensive accounting advice services and various reports and statements to business units’ managers
- Prepare variety of studies, reports and related information and interpretation to the management for decision making purposes
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce and Accounts
- 3 – 5 years prior experience, with at least 2 years with big 4 audit firm
- Proficiency in all aspects of accounting
- Linguistic Skills: English – Excellent, Arabic – Preferable, French – Preferable
- Advance excel skills
What We Can Offer You
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.