A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
|Company Name||Creation Business Consultant|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
If you have more than 5 years’ experience in a corporate services provider, this could be your big break to join our Operations department.
The role of Operations Manager is to manage and supervise the day to day operational aspects of the operations department and ensure efficiency, quality and responsiveness in the delivery of services. The Operations Manager will report to Commercial Director and oversees the Client Relationship Executives and Public Relations Officers. The Operations department provides corporate services and government liaison services to Creation Business Consultants clients directly across the region.
The main duties, responsibilities and outputs of the role;
· Liaising with Ministry of Labour, Immigration Department, Police Department, Dubai Economic Department, Chamber of Commerce, Dubai Municipality, Dubai Civil Court, UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Embassies and Free zone authorities, etc.
· Accountable for the accurate preparation and execution of company amendments, incorporations, and government liaison applications.
· Timely and accurate preparation of banking content and preparing the client for meeting with banking representatives.
· Ensuring the CRM system and filing system are updated for all client projects.
· Identify and ensure all expiry reminders for trade licenses, visas, passports etc. are entered into CRM.
· Develop and sustain valuable relationships between CBC and all clients and stakeholders.
· Develop and maintain the reputation of the company or organization.
· Maintain CRM and ensure all client projects are up to date.
Attributes & Skills
· Ability to form relationships with clients.
· Negotiating skills.
· Confidence and discretion.
· Ability to prioritize and multitask.
· Must be able to multi-task and handle heavy workload effectively.
· Effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interface with personnel at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and networking skills.
· Possesses a high degree of maturity, integrity and energy levels, good judgment and listening capability.
Experience and Education
· Degree qualified.
· Experience working in corporate services within UAE.