A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Executive Expatriate Relocations
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|28,000 AED – 30,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
• Identify improvement areas and opportunities for automation, ensuring that projects are well planned, communicated, and executed in an efficient and effective way,
• Present the finance updates at leadership meetings, providing clear explanation of the trends and performance issues,
• Manage the annual budgeting process, ensuring that budgets are input online, and reporting is automated,
• Advise the leadership team on recommended improvements to the business, whether finance-related or not.
▪ Leading a team of 3, the Finance Team Leader is expected to support and guide the finance team through continuous improvement.
▪ Due to the small team size, it is essential for the Finance Team Leader to step in and cover during annual and unplanned leaves. This includes all operational finance duties, as well as month-end closing.
▪ Lead the cash management and treasury for EER, ensure that cash flow forecasting is accurate, and recommendations are made to optimize cash usage.
▪ Manage the audit relationship, ensuring timely and accurate completion and submission of annual financial reports,
▪ Recommend, as needed, the appointment of new auditors. ▪ Ensure that EER is compliant with VAT, and any future tax requirements, seeking external advice as needed to ensure taxes are minimized.
▪ The Finance Team Leader will ensure that EER’s balance sheet is reconciled and that the right internal controls are in place and managed,
▪ They will ensure the team is well-trained and carrying out their duties as required.
▪ The Finance Team Leader will lead the finance team ensuring that all daily, monthly, and annual process are carried out in an accurate and timely manner, including but not limited to.
▪ Invoicing and receivables management,
▪ Expenses and payables management,
▪ Payroll and employee related transactions,
▪ Bank transactions and balance sheet reconciliations,
▪ Management reporting and analysis
▪ The Finance Team Leader will assign duties to the Senior Accountant, Accounting executive and Invoicing Admin to ensure that all accounting processes are completing with the agreed SLA,
▪ The Finance Team Leader will be responsible for ensuring regular reports are issued on time,
▪ The Finance Team Leader will pay particular attention to improving the month-end closing turnaround times.