A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Specialist Marketing”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
|5,500 AED – 6,500 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
We are looking for a creative & strategic Marketing Specialist to join the Strategy team to build marketing campaigns for the business and work closely with marketing teams across all our countries to execute the marketing strategies and fuel the business growth.
Strategy team within talabat is a small, multicultural team of ex-consultants and industry veterans. As a Marketing Specialist, you will support the planning of campaigns based on the business and marketing objectives, execute the campaign end-to-end using the right marketing channels and tactics. This role will require you to analyse the performance of the business, the campaign and take necessary actions to deliver better results. Working with stakeholders from different parts of the business, you can expect exposure to different aspects of talabat.
What’s on your plate?
- Build and execute marketing campaigns to drive performance objectives (acquisition/renewal) as well as brand objectives (awareness, engagement & affinity).
- Make data driven decisions to choose the right channel mix strategy and the right target audience to achieve the campaign objectives.
- Use data driven insights (sales and behavioral insights) in designing the campaigns and assess the ongoing campaigns for effectiveness.
- Direct stakeholder management with regional marketing, local marketing, social media, CRM, creative, brand & other relevant teams for day-to-day marketing coordination & alignment, and identify challenges and opportunities to be able to translate them into effective campaigns.
- Planning monthly marketing calendars and campaign strategies for country specific verticals with predefined targets.
- Writing briefs for marketing campaigns, ad hoc requirements, marketing material etc. to relevant stakeholders across different organisational functions like brand, creative and CRM teams.
- Developing content drafts for campaigns as per the pre-defined message matrix for respective verticals, including localisation preferably.
- Report and document overall campaign performance with insights & suggestions on improving future campaigns.
- Reviewing marketing assets & collateral to share feedback / suggestions on improving content to ensure brand guidelines are followed & up-to-date.
What did we order?
- You have a degree in Marketing or related disciplines, with at least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in e-commerce
- Expertise in understanding the marketing mix and campaign management
- Exceptionally strong analytical, project management and presentation skill set
- You have strong stakeholder management & communication skills
- You are a team player and love bouncing ideas
- You are comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Knowledge of google, social, app advertising products & e-commerce metrics
- Attention to detail and results driven personality
- Fluency in English. Arabic is an added advantage