A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
|18,000 AED – 20,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
For over 30 years SoftwareONE has been the foundation for organizations around the world for their technology solutions. With changes in the market from on-premises to cloud we have always been one step ahead. Underpinning our transitions and evolutions are our seven core values which we expect from all our current employees and look for in our future colleagues. The global nature of our organization allows us to adapt and commit to these values unique to the culture and business needs of each location.
A Day in the Life of a CBDM :
- Starts the day by thinking big and a drive to make a difference, with a focus to manage and grow relationships, drive expansion and renewals across all solution areas, with focus on Managed services, Simples, DSC, and transaction businesses.
- Acts responsible & accountable for managing accounts, building relationships at multiple levels, identifying
opportunities, positioning SWO propositions and selling SoftwareONE Managed services, solutions, and advisory services.
- Maps out account intelligence in terms of the stakeholders, decision makers, influencers, drivers, users, account dynamics, project cycles, budget spend and competitions etc.
- Hunter or Farmer? Well you do both in SWO !! You will not only be farming existing set of accounts but also be hunting for new ones , have capability to translate customers business challenges into business requirements thereby creating needs for SoftwareONE solutions and services.
- Plans on positioning broader SoftwareONE portfolio i.e. managed and professional Services, Solutions, Advisory, DSC and transaction businesses in all the assigned accounts.
- Strategizes to driving higher wallet share in all his/her accounts by strategically penetrating deep in the accounts through width and breadth of engagements.
- Targets not only to meet, but to exceed the revenue targets by improving profitability from accounts while maintaining deal management excellence.
- Focused on timely sales forecast, deal commitment, hygiene & cost planning qualifications, Business reviews.
- Plans working on accounts receivable as per SoftwareONE guidelines and take ownership of timely creation the invoices for clients upon service completion or product delivery.
- Drives leadership connects both at business and technology side from SoftwareONE and from account’s side.
- And Of course, most days ends in a party celebrating self or peer success or ideating over a cup of coffee on how to make it bigger and how to a make striking difference yet again!!
What We Need To See From You
- Brilliant Communicator – A knack to strike a conversation with C level, by articulating your own thought process, and positioning our business proposal in a way it stands out!!
- Drive to Earn and Grow What drives you to excellence (Targets Or Commissions): A person with the drive to grow and who enjoys making lucrative commissions.
- Disruptive Thinker – You think out of the box, be Product – centric, hard – skill driven and inclination towards digital transformation.
- Sales Geek and an Evangelist – Great businesses aren’t build in a vacuum – they require work from extremely smart people across many disciplines and an understanding of it all fits together.
- Team Player – Great teams are better than the all star players. An excellent collaborator with a skill to bring out the best in everyone as we believe that no matter how great someone’s idea is it can always be improved upon through collaboration and team work.
- Ideator – A conceptualist of a winning sales strategy with deep understanding of business environment, good conceptual knowledge of digital transformation drive, and ability to understand industry challenges and solve those challenges through solutions and services. A serial start upper. An enthusiasm enabler.
- Visionary – We can handle a bit crazy. Preferably a visionary
- Experience – Should certainly have 7+ yrs. of experience in selling technology & should be able to manage end to end sales cycle.
- Holistic Approach – Thinks that Selling OEM licenses is cool but pitching Managed services Portfolio along with licenses to customers is ‘Just Amazing’.
- Networking Wizard – Should be able to have deeper connect in accounts and engage stakeholders (CXOs) from business and technology through structured engagements in the areas of cloud, security, automation and advisory.
- Orchestrator – Orchestrate deal team to ensure success, working in partnership across multiple teams while continuously maintaining sales excellence discipline. Proven sales success and expertise in selling solutions.
- Technophile- Enthusiastic about new technologies, loves solving business problems using technologies at hand.
What You Should Really Know About Us.
Strip away everything. Strip away our brand, strip away our buildings, strip away our offices. What are we left with? Our people. This is what makes SoftwareONE successful.
Passionate people who live and breathe our values every day, who delight our customers, every day, and who go above and beyond, every day. Our culture is unique, and I believe that having the right people, and empowering them to succeed, is the absolute key to our success.
What We Expect From Our Employees
Success at SoftwareONE is not defined by what you do for yourself, but by what you deliver for our customers, the business and for the employees around you. SoftwareONE employees are energized, agile and are laser focused on delivering world class Customer Satisfaction and results. Our leaders motivate and inspire their teams and provide a working environment that delivers incredible levels of Employee Satisfaction. We are Humble, have a very high degree of Integrity and are simply not interested in politics.
Our leaders operate with a high levels of Discipline but are able to work at Speed manage change in a global economy.
“SoftwareONE is an equal opportunity employer. With employee satisfaction as one of our core values, we are passionate about diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. We want every employee to have the greatest experience of their career.”