A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Receivable Manager”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|22,000 AED – 25,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
PIPECARE CORPORATE is currently looking for Accounts Receivable Manager.
By providing technology and service focused solutions to the international arena of the oil and gas industry, the PipeCare Group of companies has been helping our customers ensure the integrity of their pipeline and facility assets for over 20 years.
Industry/sector: Oil & Gas / In Line Inspection services
Key Responsibilities & Authorities:
- Ensure all monies due to the LIN SCAN are collected promptly
- Report and monitor any deviation from the outlined credit standards by LS customers
- Ensure accurate and timely invoicing
- Daily collection report (CDC + PDC) should be prepared and send to Group FM and Treasury
- Ensure all cash received are properly applied via proper management of all cash applications
- Ensure all customers have access to standard templates designed by the company for invoicing credit remittance
- Manage and establish all limits of customers, while conducting credit check on the customers
- Maintaining the necessary files and records including all documentation related to the customers (agreement copy, trade license, credit application form, others)
- Compile recommendations towards improving collection and invoicing qualities
- Report on daily basis: invoice adjustment, cash receipt, aging totals, and invoicing totals.
- Keep company information confident towards protecting the company’s values in the public’s view
- Posts monthly transactions to maintain company’s account ledgers
- Monthly sending statement of account to all customers
- Monthly accounts receivables reconciliation to make sure the accounts tally.
- Adhere strictly to company’s internal account control by maintaining outlined financial security
- Develop company’s AR budgets and plan.
- Reviewing and updating weekly the collection report and to be compare it with the targeted plan/cash flow.
- Weekly report to be raised to Group Finance Manager related to the invoicing, collection, uncollectable balances, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned by LIN SCAN Group Finance Manager within the job role.
Analytical—the individual synthesizes complex or diverse information.
Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts productive meetings.
Delegation—the individual delegates work assignments, gives authority to work independently, sets expectations and monitors delegated activities.
Leadership—the individual inspires and motivates others to perform well and accepts feedback from others.
Management skills—the individual includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; makes himself available to staff; provides regular performance feedback; and develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth.
Quality management—the individual looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Judgment—the individual displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment, and makes timely decisions.
Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
Safety and security—the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Bachelor Education in Finance
- Five years of experience in credit and collections.
- Superior spreadsheets skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of accounting software is a plus.
- Managerial skills and experience are a must.
- Invoicing & Collection Other than Territory Accountant and Consolidation for Group.
- Provision for Tax & Commission- Group.
- Guarantees/Tender Bond , Bond Bond , Insurance