A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Payable Accountant”.
|5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|7,500 AED – 8,500 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
We are one of the most visionary privately held real-estate development and service groups in the Gulf Region. Since 2005, OMNIYAT has created living canvases of residential, commercial, hospitality and retail spaces for a one-of-a-kind premium experience.
We are looking for an AP accountant for our Finance team who comes from a Real estate Background.
Major Tasks & Responsibilities
- Corporate Bookkeeping Accounting for the Real Estate Group
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Assemble invoices to be completed for payment
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Continuing to improve the payment process
- Payments Processing
- Bank Reconciliation
- Monthly MIS on Budget Vs Actual expenditure
- Cash forecast preparation
- Handling audit
The Ideal Candidate
- Comes from a Real-estate background.
- Expert in Accounts Payable.
- Should come from or have worked with a recognizable business.
- High level of initiative with a proven track record of delivering results to deadlines.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, or equivalent
- 5+ years in Finance with a reputable Real Estate Organization.
- Experience in performing reconciliations and preparing MIS reports.
Competencies Required to Perform the Job
- Strong Learning attitude
- Analytical skills and business sense
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Action and results oriented