A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Business Partner”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (HR)
|8 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required
|12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Provide proactive HR Business Partner support to Business units within assigned business segments e.g. Retail, Marketing, Terminals, STP etc. on generalist HR issues and coordinating key operational HR processes e.g. sourcing of talent, Reward, learning and development, employee relations and diversity. This job will also manage key projects and take part in the development on key initiatives and forward thinking HR practices within a business segment.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area or team to meet functional and team objectives
- Support the respective Business segment in the implementation of all Human Resources Management processes like Sourcing, Reward Management, Performance Management, Learning and Development, etc. to keep employees in the section fully motivated to achieve the Business segment objectives
Policies, Processes, Systems, Procedures, and Controls
- Implement approved Section policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Section’s work programs in line with Company and International standards.
Budgets and Work Plans
- Provide inputs to the Department Manager and Section Head for the development of Budgets and Work plans for the section
- Allocate manpower resources to the assignment and develop schedules in order to deliver the Section objectives
- Investigate, highlight and reconcile any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control
- Contribute to the development of the Department’s KPI’s and ensure proper cascade of the Performance objectives within the Section and delivery of these objectives and promote a performance driven culture
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Section and achieve personal objectives in line with the Performance Management framework
- Comply with the requirements of the Integrated Enterprise Risk Management System relevant to domain risks and implement measures to mitigate all identified risks from a Department perspective
Business Partner Role
- Provide generalist operational HR support through first level advice on key people management/HR processes for the assigned business segment, including Performance Management, HR issue resolution and management of Disciplinary cases, Grievances, Long term sickness cases, Succession Planning etc.
- Manage all HR activities including the full range of current and anticipated operational support in line with the Annual Performance Calendar, ensuring that all activities take place in accordance with prescribed timescales and best practice
- Participate in the recruitment process at various stages, as directed by the HR Manager
- Assist in the formulation and effective delivery of the People Plan in order to meet the objectives of the business segment. Understand the HR needs of each division supported and partner and align with line managers to identify their HR service needs and requirements
- Work with Employee Services, Benefits, Payroll and other centralized work teams to process and administer client requests on a daily basis. Troubleshoot and resolve employee discrepancies with payroll, leave, job titles, etc.
- Interpret and administer HR policies and programs. Manage requests such as: job status/location/manager changes, promotions, terminations and severance agreements
- § Facilitate team engagement sessions where appropriate and supports managers through the Employee Engagement Survey process, analysing results and identifying and implementing solutions
- Work closely with the HR Manager on any structural changes, ensuring that the change program is in line with Company goals, established processes and cost challenges
Knowledge and Qualifications : Professional Degree or professional qualification in HR, with specialized training in HR
Job Skills: HR Functional skills, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, Good skills in using the HR modules of the ERP system e.g. Oracle – HRMS.
Competencies : Attention to detail, Analytical thinking, Problem solving skills, Concern for quality and productivity, Flexibility, Customer Service orientation, willingness to learn on the job.
8 years of relevant professional experience with at least 4 years of HR domain experience