A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Chief Accountant”.
|Company Name||Blue Rhine|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CA|
|Experience||12 – 13 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We’re looking for a Chief Accountant to be based in the UAE to undertake a variety of tasks relating to the Accounting and Finance functions.
The role as Chief Accountant involves overseeing the accounting department, developing financial strategies, making investment decisions, helping company leadership with strategic planning, and making sure the company complies with state and federal financial regulations.
• Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, and Revenue Recognition
• Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance
• Manage and comply with local and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
• Monitor and give recommendations on enhancing profitability, product mix, segment mix, and customer acquisitions
• Working with senior management to ensure internal compliance
• Work closely with all departments and staff across all levels to enhance the efficiency
• Work closely with software development teams and more importantly implementation teams
• Assist management in implementing and driving changes geared towards productivity and profitability
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or related with a master’s degree or a professional qualification
• Membership in the Institute of Chartered Accountants or any Accounting Body of CAs
• Minimum 12 years experience in handling the Finance Department in a senior position or as Chief Accountant position
• Knowledge of taxation and other governance rules across the Middle East
• Advanced knowledge of professional accounting software – NetSuite
• Experience in working with group and subsidiary companies in the UAE and across the Middle East
Only shortlisted candidates may be contacted.