A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Manager”.
|Company Name||Farah Experiences LLC|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
To ensure a smooth and efficient operation in the above Department in relation to the Company Core Process; thus directly impacting the opening of the Leisure Facility, delivering the experience and closing the Leisure Facility.
This position is responsible for facilitating the sale of the park’s products and services in specific markets as well as identifying and exploring new ways to generate and maximize revenue for all FLPM leisure facilities. Your responsibilites will also include the following:
- Facilitating indoor and outdoor sales activities as well as external client meetings.
- Implement strategy for responsible industry or sector.
- Formulate sales reports using CRM system.
- Identify new business partners for the company.
- Implement tasks set by the Head of Sales – Leisure
- Prepare daily reports via CRM system.
- Generate and track all opportunities using CRM system.
- Formulate and Implement set action plan and strategy for the assigned segment to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Conduct monthly client entertainments and incentivization.
- Work in liaison with contact center team in confirming opportunities.
- Communicate all sales campaigns to relevant customers and obtain proof of commitment.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly sales reports for the Head of Sales – Leisure through consolidated and analyzed action summaries as well as sales tracking reports.
- Develop and Manage portfolio of active and prospect accounts.
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history thus identifying alternate means for filling requests and notifying the team and customers.
- Resolves promotional allowance, rebate, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices; forwarding resolution to Head of Sales – Leisure.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request, selecting appropriate information, forwarding information and answering questions.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates.
- Tracks sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses and therefore forwarding for reimbursement.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Manages assigned geographic sales area or market or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet travel and hotels objectives.
- Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with Head of Sales – leisure.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top decision-makers.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- Higher Secondary or Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 2-3 years of work experience
- Experience in Account Management and negotiation
- The ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good level of numeracy
- Full driving license