A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Procurement and Planning Manager”.
|Bachelors Degree | CSCP | CPSM | CIPS
|5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
|25,000 AED – 30,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Established more than 40 years ago, ARAMTEC is the leading importer and distribution partner of premium food products across the UAE market segments. We are associated with some of the biggest brand names in the Food world and supporting them to be at the table of more than 1500 clientele across all premium hotels, restaurants, institutions, airlines and fine dining outlets in the UAE.
We are currently looking for the services of a well rounded and experienced Procurement and Planning Manager for our UAE Operations.
As the Procurement and Planning Manager, the role will be responsible to create, implement and manage the infrastructure that comprises negotiating and liaising with international suppliers/vendors and ensuring optimum levels of inventory is in place for business continuity. Main objective of the role would be to develop robust procurement and sourcing strategies that are both cost-effective and advantageous ensuring long-term success whilst maintaining overall operational profitability.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate astute demand planning acumen, possess analytical skills, strong negotiation and communication skills to ensure effective stakeholder management.
- Lead Procurement and Demand team to ensure the procurement strategy is efficient and responsive in supporting the business and stakeholders needs,
- Strengthen relationship with existing suppliers; creating new relationships with reliable suppliers that add value to product spread
- Ensure competitive pricing, trade discounts, delivery schedules and SLAs are in agreement with key suppliers leading to cost effective operations
- Analyze and monitor Sales records, market trends, weather/ seasons and economic conditions to forecast consumer-buying patterns and determine inventory efficiency;
- Liaise closely with Sales team to collate information about customer specific needs and preferences; ensure ideal stock levels is available at any time
- Manage and review forecast on monthly basis; monitor stock levels are at optimum levels;
- Have robust demand and supply reviews with all related stakeholders that incorporate product lifecycle plans.
- Responsible for overseeing stock aging and escalate as and when required.
- Review and analyze daily, weekly, quarterly and yearly inventory and profitability reports.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Supply Chain Management
- CIPS, CPSM, CSCP Certifications are desirable
- Minimum 5 years of UAE Procurement experience in sourcing Food Products from international markets, with emphasis in demand planning, supply planning, Sales and Operation Planning.
- Credentials in leading cross-functional teams and supply chain continuous improvement initiatives.
- Highly skilled in building valued partnerships with stakeholders, communicating effectively, influencing senior leaders, leading change, applying emotional intelligence, managing projects, and understanding analytic Business, Financial, End-to-End Supply Chain, and Analytical Acumen.
- Team player that will work closely with peers to achieve company goals.
- Independent, self-motivated, good communication skills, analytical, mature, proactive and able to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Good working knowledge of PC and strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Tableau