A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounting Analyst”.
|Company Name||SEHA – Abu Dhabi Health Service Company|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
SEHA is the largest and most comprehensive healthcare network in the UAE and owns and operates all the public hospitals and clinics of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. SEHA was established to provide UAE residents, citizens, and tourists with integrated, outstanding healthcare services following the highest international quality and safety standards. SEHA is a key player in Abu Dhabi’s wider healthcare sector reform and is responsible for public healthcare facilities as it aims to make its public healthcare delivery comparable to the finest healthcare systems in the world.
Basic Purpose of the Role
Responsible for Supporting Revenue Cycle applications and their services.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Prepare Business Requirements
- Provide Application Support to Revenue Cycle Applications
- Analyze customer requirements and prepare BRS
- Service Management through Talabi Systems
- Analyze service ticket with end-user to translate into system perspective dimensions
- Interact with vendors to provide timely resolutions on System, Application, and solution-specific issues, bugs, and problems
- Translate DOH regulations for system configurations and rules implementations
- Provide Support to Cerner and other custom Applications
- Manage Technical failure, Edit failures, Payer denial, and work queue
- 4+ years experience in client – Server windows applications development
- 3+ years of development experience using the Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Foundation. .Net framework, C#, and other development tools.
- 4+ years experience in Database Programming includes SQL table design, stored procedures, SQL Views, SQL triggers, SQL functions programming, SQL jobs configuration.
- 3+ years experience using Microsoft SQL Server SSRS and SSIS services
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server query performance tuning tools.
- Good knowledge of XML/XSD, JSON, and related technologies.
- Good knowledge of web service design/development/implementation
- Good knowledge/experience working with multiple SQL server instances and multiple databases environments.
- Good knowledge of database integration between SQL Server other DBMS i.e. Oracle coding experience required.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Finance or IT.
Master’s Degree or equivalent in Finance or IT.
- 2 to 4 years experience in Cerner environment to Support Patient Accounting applications or Revenue Cycle functions especially on Patient Billing.
- Experience in a large healthcare facility.