A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Auditor”.
||Al Tayer Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | CIA | CA|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,500 AED – 12,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
To manage and undertake the planning and execution of internal audits across the Company, and accurately identify and report findings including degree of compliance, and ensure Management is aware of the identified Risk / Control gaps.
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
Audit & Advisory
- Identify and evaluate the Company’s audit risk areas, and assist in the development of annual audit plan, by providing key inputs through identification and evaluation of the organisation’s audit risk areas.
- Support the management in finalisation of the audit scope areas and development of detailed audit plan for the assigned area, based on the annual plan so as to ensure implementation and management of assigned audits.
- Ensure end-to-end process reviews are conducted and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and assess compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Identify and clearly define audit issues and root causes, recommend improvements to internal controls and business processes, ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented in a timely manner.
- Develop audit programs, analyse findings and obtain documents in support of the issues raised in the Audit report.
- Conduct special reviews to thoroughly investigate critical segments of the business, identify the weaker and problematic areas and recommend measures for effective control.
- Collaborate with the audit team members on assigned projects and assist in the evaluation, design and implementation of data analytics to increase audit efficiencies and expand internal audit coverage.
- Review responses received on the report along with the Audit Manager and enable discussions with the client to reconcile any differences.
Risk & Compliance
- Assist the Risk Management Team with initiatives, which caters to improvement in the overall risk culture and governance structure within the Company including Policies, Procedures and control frameworks
- Contribute to the risk assessment process for relevant entities/projects and identification of risks with the aim to adequately manage or mitigate risks
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in finance, accounting or another related field
- CIA, CA or Inter CA with a Post Graduate Degree in Accounting or Finance
Years of Experience:
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Internal Audit function with at least 2 – 3 years of experience in the Retail / Ecommerce field
- Experience in Consultancy is an advantage