A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Inventory Analyst”.
|Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
|3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|6,500 AED – 8,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Al-Futtaim is now entering the healthcare sector. We will expand our product and service portfolio by providing high-quality health and patient care. Using the latest innovations in technology and best clinical practices, we will strive to improve health outcomes and support people within the UAE and beyond to live happier, healthier and better lives
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
- Perform inventory analysis and management to avoid low stock and overstock.
- Data analytics for purchase and replenishment
- Interbranch transfer tracking and sharing of reports for the timely action
- Review of promotions and associated reports to monitor the performance
- Develop inventory plan to ensure smooth product flow.
- Report any product issues to the operation team for immediate resolution.
- Plan and complete the assigned tasks within the deadlines.
- Track inventory consumptions and transfers; liaise with concerned team and ensure that transfers are posted timely manner.
- Analyze root cause of inventory issues and provide resolutions.
- Communicate complex inventory problems to Supply Chain Manager promptly.
- Develop process improvements to achieve inventory goals of AF Health.
- Develop initiatives to reduce slow moving inventories and to improve inventory turns.
- Generate and maintain monthly reports on inventory levels.
- Review inventory activities and recommend improvements.
- Assist in inventory risk assessment and mitigation activities.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.