A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Manager”.
|Majid Al Futtaim
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|7 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required
|20,000 AED – 25,000 AED – (Plus Commission)
|Full Time | Permanent
The role of the Sales Manager is responsible to develop and foster the LEC business in Egypt through solid sales plans to drive sustainable, measurable, and incremental sales revenues.
Grow traditional revenue streams, explore, and identify new opportunities of revenue streams, also, building partnership and sponsorship opportunities across LEC Egypt for enhanced business returns.
Additionally, to effectively work with the Brands and Operations Teams to identify development areas and properly deploy sales and marketing resources.
Role model, recommend tools and conduct sales trainings to optimize performance of the sales function and sales team. Oversee sales executives’ activities and is accountable for achieving and exceeding the business’s sales targets, through organized leads tracker plan, pro-active direct sales, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of the hotel, generating targeted revenue, and controlling sales expenses.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Leadership, Planning & Delivery
- Become best representation of MAF through effecting our company values and quality of dealings with all partners and sales leads. As well as lead the team for the same outcomes
- Develop and manage the sales activities and processes that lead to the generation of new business opportunities and the deepening of existent relationships
- Sets goals that drives sales executives’ actions and processes, and ensures that these goals are detailed, realistic, comprehensive, and aligned with the department and business’s overall objectives.
- Allocates resources and time across sales department and obtains, adjusts, and allocates operations resources in a manner that will enable the achievement of sales and service goals
- Strives to see through the sales vision and goals as well as the achievement of business overall goals.
- Building and nurturing affiliations and partnerships, as well as activating them (with or without the help of the marketing team) for optimized business results per lead
- Develops the team through motivation, counselling, skills development, and product knowledge development
- Manages the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising department head on maximizing business relationships
- Conducts comprehensive and in-depth analyses, planning, and implementation for all junior personnel sales’ efforts and every work effort and forwards his findings and insights to department head for further consideration and incorporation into the wider sales strategies and approaches
- Up to date with industry trends, products capabilities, and customers’ requirements (B2B or B2C)
- Assists in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programed plans
· Reviews and adjusts the product mix targets, sales territories, and conducts competitive analyses all to find the business’s strengths and opportunities for capitalization while giving the business a competitive edge
· Utilizes relevant databases to gather consumer and market information necessary for conducting analyses and generating accurate and timely result
· Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity
· Responsible for the creation and maintenance of relationships with the business’s consumers, regularly attending sales events and trade shows to promote the brand and establish meaningful and lasting relationships with existing consumers and all potential consumers.
· Formulates all sales policies, practices, and procedures
· Supervises corporate events that take place in the business units. Invoice clients and ensure that customers pay within payment terms
· Train new salespeople to ensure success
· Implements performance plans according to company procedure
· Ensures correct usage of CRM and other sales applications
· Develop and implement weekly status, monthly reporting, and tracking reports as requires for sales, partnerships, activations and promotions plans
Definition of Success
Applying company values
Achieving/surpassing annual budget
Following MAF Delegation of Authority & systems
Other Context (if applicable):
Flexibility to travel within Egypt & the region
Strong understanding of sales, marketing, and promotion standards
Performs any additional adhoc duties as and when required by Line Manager and/or Head of Department
· Proven success in leading and motivating a sales team
· Ability to provide high level training and development to staff
· Ability to identify business’s sales and revenue opportunities as well as experience in community relations that enable a business to attain or exceed sales performance targets
- Stakeholder management
- Strong data analysis and reporting
- Ability to recommend and keep an eye on dynamic pricing / promotions for best utilization of seasonality for revenue generation vs. admissions
Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
- Strong communication skills in English & Arabic
- Interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
- Good financial, risk management and legal acumen
- Good, visionary leadership
· Good strategy formulation and implementation skills
· Time management
· Strong customer understanding
· Good cultural awareness
- Fluent spoken and written Arabic is preferable
- Cooperative, proactive, and resourceful
- Team player and excellent documentation
· Overall experience of 7-9 years of working experience, with at least 2-3 years in sales or marketing executive position
· Proven and successful track record in aiding the achievement of a sales department’s goals in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or any other related filed
- The equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for the position
- Proficiency in CRM programs is preferred