A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Digital Operation Executive”.
|Bachelors Degree (IT)
|3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
|7,500 AED – 8,500 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
If fashion is your passion, here is your opportunity to be working with the coolest digital ecommerce team in the Middle East, serving all your fashion needs in one place!
Ounass is your one stop destination for all things luxury making it The Definitive Home of Luxury. It’s our homegrown, local, e-commerce platform catering to the Middle Eastern customers across a realm of axes such as – Fashion consisting of Womenswear, Menswear & Kidswear, Beauty, Watches, Home & Jewelry. At Ounass, we strongly believe that our culture is what brings us together and helps us succeed. We strive to be the leading luxury technology platform in the Middle East region, making sure we’re the first choice for our customers. We’re highly customer focus driven, ensuring that both our customers and employees are the core of the business. We’re recognized for our incredibly fast 2 hours delivery services within Dubai, while also providing a fabulous and dedicated Personal Shopping service for our VIP clientele. We fall under the umbrella of a distinguished Al Tayer Group and are based in the ever happening and multi-cultural city of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. We currently are a growing family of 300 employees spread across the globe – UAE, United Kingdom, Turkey, Portugal, Ukraine and Sri Lanka. Ounass focuses and emphasizes on having a highly diverse and inclusive team consisting of 34 different nationalities, ensuring a strong cultural foothold. Our young, vibrant and growing team of 300 is extremely ambitious and is constantly innovating while growing the brand name and position together as a team
Our aim is to create the world’s most innovative and cool digital fashion platform!
We are currently looking for a Digital Operations Executive that will be responsible for coordinating and working with all our internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the platform runs smoothly while making sure all concerns are responded in a timely and qualitative manner.
What you’ll be doing?
- The Digital Operations Executive will act as a point of contact between the Digital team and the rest of the functions (warehouse, last mile, customer service, finance, and IT)
- Working collaboratively with the Operations Manager on day to day and high impacted cases
- Liaising with the finance team in order to sort out issues or queries that is flagged by the Customer Service team that is related to refunds or returns
- Liaising with the Operations Manager if significant performance or fulfillment issues occur within the warehouse
- Identifying recurring queries and feeding it back to the product team to understand pain point experience on user experience
- Deal with internal teams for tools related queries and issues.
- Manage business requests Jira board.
- Create knowledge base and guides to assist internal stakeholders with FAQs.
- Manage and work on digital operational activities with Internal systems.
- Be a team player & communicate effectively across the organization.
- Ultimately increase efficiency in the operations and processes.
What we are looking for….
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Ability to work during the weekend while staying on call
- Hands on knowledge the following systems and tools:
- Salesforce, SQL, Microsoft Excel, JIRA, Confluence, Zoom, Slack
What is in it for you!
- The opportunity to shape the future of fashion with a dynamic & autonomous multinational team
- Big potential for personal growth, training, and further development of skills
- Attractive employee discounts across our brands
- Competitive salary
- The latest technology tools
- Non-stop learning
- 365 days of loving what you do