A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
|Company Name||Huckster MENA|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Total no. of experience: 2-4 years of agency experience
Responsible for the day-to-day management of all digital marketing operations, overseeing campaign development and implementation covering paid media, SEO, email, and marketing fulfilment in support of internal and external customers.
Operational lead for digital marketing services:
• Lead the team that deliver internal and external customers’ digital marketing services, including paid media campaigns, email, and SEO.
• Provide campaign performance management through regular monitoring, reporting, and analysis (including attribution modelling).
• Manage relationships with internal and external partners, look for ways to enhance these relationships, and always add value.
• Provide in-depth technical expertise to inform delivering the agreed briefs through effective leadership of the Digital Marketing Operations Team.
• Manage the Digital Marketing Operations Team, ensuring our activities in paid media, SEO, and print/direct mail fulfilment achieve high levels of internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Manage third party digital and web agencies, and work collaboratively to build an effective customer experience.
• Work closely with the sales teams to ensure that UCAS’ digital offering not only meets, but outperforms, on customer requirements
• Provide reporting and evaluation, including attribution modelling.
Leadership and mentoring:
• Provide effective management for the Digital Marketing Operations Team to mentor, develop, and coach members of the team.
• Develop a team culture, where expertise is shared, staff are continually learning, and innovation practice is the norm.
• Be a champion for marketing, and the UCAS brands, and ensure the customer voice is at the centre of all decision-making.
• Champion innovation and digital best practice across UCAS, supporting the Senior Marketing Manager (Digital and Commercial) to evaluate new digital approaches and technologies and ensuring UCAS pioneers new digital approaches.
• Line management responsibility for the digital marketing operations teams covering paid media, SEO, fulfilment, email/CRM communications.
• Responsible for shaping and monitoring internal and external campaign spend and providing reporting and evaluation against spend.
Skills, qualifications, and experience:
• A good understanding of the principles and working of digital marketing (CRM, SEO, paid media, analytics).
• Experience of managing multi-disciplinary digital marketing teams, ensuring a collaborative work environment and a track record of removing bottlenecks and improving efficiency in day-to-day operations. • Experience working in a commercial environment, ideally in partnership with account management teams.
• Strong project management skills.
• Track record at managing teams that provide customer excellence, strong reporting, and actionable insights (ideally experienced in account management).
• An outstanding people leader, with a track record in training and mentoring staff working in digital marketing.
• Track record of using technology and data insights to help brands connect with customers.
• A creative mindset, contributing new ideas and able interpret situations to overcome challenges.
• Ideally experienced in an agency environment.