A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
|Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
|3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
|18,000 AED – 20,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Yassir is the leading “Super App” for French-speaking Africa targeting the unbanked and underbanked population.
We offer on-demand services such as ride-hailing and last-mile delivery (we are the market leader in North Africa with over 2 million active users). Building on this infrastructure, we are now introducing financial services to help our users pay, save and borrow digitally. Helping usher the continent into a digital economy era. (Today, +57% of Africans do not have access to affordable financial services).
We are active in Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, France, and Canada and planning to roll out our services across most of French-speaking Africa in the next 12 months.
About The Role
In this role, you will be leading the operations for Yassir. Documentation and creating efficient, scalable systems are your thing. People love working with you because you make everyone’s life easier and you always know the status of projects. You are a very good problem solver with hustle and customer facing skills and can effortlessly switch back and forth between planning & execution. You must be highly analytical, ROI-focused with a strong track record of driving meaningful growth and engagement, ideally for a direct-to-consumer or B2B service. The position demands both a keen business sense, strong planning and multi-tasking skills to achieve business objectives. The ideal candidate is a team player who can work in a matrixed country organization, is relentlessly passionate about growing and engaging with partners and customers.
What You Will Do
- A mission critical leader in the city, working closely with the GM to guarantee supply and leverage deep analytical insights to deliver high impact results.
- Analytics and data drive everything we do: transportation, strategy, decisions and people. We have two networks we are trying to build: partners and customers.
- Responsible for the supply of partners in Casa Blanca. The focus is on building the largest partner fleet, getting the most out of it and ensuring the quality of the user experience.
- Design innovative processes to onboard partners, manage utilization and ensure partner satisfaction.
What You’ll Need
- Passion for Analytics: great analytical thinker with deep data analysis to help design solutions and optimize fleet utilization.
- Hunger to get things done: Super strong project management skills, with a focus on proactively finding practical solutions to problems
- Leader: need to be that person who can take the first step, inspire a room full of people to surpass themselves, and build a loyal community
- Strong Work Ethic:
- People Skills: need to be able to build and maintain relationships with a diverse group of people. Selling ideas and beliefs is what will make you successful.
- Entrepreneurship: always thinking about the business and owning it!
- Target driven and ability to drive meeting of very aggressive targets
- Strong commercial sense, sharp problem solver and ability to get things done
- Experience working/living in the region
- Must have outstanding written & verbal communication skills in (local) Arabic and French
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, self-start, contribute under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Highly organized, creative and critical thinker
- Organized and obsessive about details
- Hard working, passionate and looking to embrace the challenge
- Thrive in high impact/high profile situations
- Experience abroad or in a multinational is a plus but nor required.
- Enthusiastic about Yassir!
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world around you such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another app, we’re infusing social values and reinventing how services are provided
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Great compensation and bonuses including stock options.
- Paid company holidays
- Full social coverage
How to apply
Please send your CV in English. We review applications on a rolling basis and give equal opportunities. We celebrate diversity and strive to foster an inclusive environment.