A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Warehouse Manager”.
|Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
|6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
|30,000 AED – 35,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Warehouse Manager | Al Futtaim Auto Center | Dubai
About The Job
We are currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager for Al Futtaim Auto Center in Dubai to supervise and manage warehouse operational objectives by contributing information and recommendation to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans; implementing productivity, quality, and customer–service standards; conducting annual inventory as per audit recommendation.
Specifically, Your Key Responsibilities Are As Follows
- Monitoring and reporting of Key Performance Indicators, preparation of daily and monthly reports, and reporting to management.
- Maintain Golden Zone through slotting and rearrangement activity based on Fast, Medium & Slow-moving category.
- Planning, controlling & receiving (Inbound logistics) for parts receipt from Toyota Motor Corporation.
- Parts supply and distributed to all the branches and dealers across the United Arab Emirates.
- Measure and analyze efficiency/productivity results against agreed targets and with policies and standards
- Ensure all bin replenishments are completed beginning of the shift
- Implementation of kaizen and promotion of kaizen-related activities among the sub-ordinates for reduction of direct and indirect costs.
- Ensuring quality of operation to minimize damage and increase handling capacity.
- Plan and conduct training for staff based on their skill metrics for improving the performance
- Perpetual and yearly inventory scheduling, execution, and summarizing reports to Management.
- Ensure all established policy and safety guidelines in the workplace
- Conduct performance appraisals and address performance issues.
As the Warehouse Manager, you will also supervise and manage various kaizen improvement activities in the warehouse and should ensure smooth and safe operations to increase operational efficiency, company profitability, and customer satisfaction.
An ideal candidate for this role should possess a Degree or any Trade-related Certificate. You will have 3 to 5 years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor OR Warehouse Manager in the automotive industry. You should also be able to communicate effectively with strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills with administrative competence. Knowledge of SAP EWM is a definite advantage!