A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree (Tax/Accounting/Finance)|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Due to continuing success and growth of our AESG team, a fantastic opportunity has opened up at our award-winning Specialist Consultancy, Engineering and Advisory Firm.
We are headquartered in London, Singapore and Dubai, working throughout the Middle East, Europe and Asia. Our areas of expertise are represented in four core verticals: Building Engineering, Planning and Infrastructure, Strategy and Advisory and Commissioning, Handover and Asset Management.
We pride ourselves in being leaders in the industry in each of the services that we offer. We have one of the largest dedicated team with decades of cumulative experience in sustainable design, fire and life safety, façade engineering, commissioning, building performance, waste management, environmental consultancy, carbon management and acoustics.
We are looking for an Accountant in Dubai with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Accounting or Finance, preferably in the construction / engineering consultancy or design sector. This role offers an excellent opportunity for a motivated professional seeking a dynamic role within a growing and ambitious company with a unique service offering.
This fast-paced role offers an excellent opportunity to work on auditing of financial documents and setting up accounting processes and procedures for the company, analysing financial information and preparing financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities.
If you are passionate, committed to excellence, self-driven and great with time and task management skills, you could be a part of our team.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data and preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Summarises current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising account information and trends.
The ideal candidate fits the below profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Tax, Accounting or Finance
- 5 years of experience in Accounting or Finance
- Experience of NetSuite
- Experience in Financial Reporting
- High attention to details and accuracy under pressure
- Good time management skills – deadline driven
- Technical knowledge in global accounting principles
- Ability to effectively present financial information to all levels verbally and in written reports.