A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Planning Analyst”.
|Bachelors Degree (Accounting/Finance) | ACCA | CA
|5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
|8,000 AED – 10,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance
- Qualified accountant (CA, ACCA)
- 5-7 years’ experience as FPA where at least 2 years as in a senior position
- Excellent experience with advanced proficiency in excel
- Excellent written communications
- Excellent presentation skills on power point
- No health care experience is required
- Driving insightful analysis and financial visibility through financial modelling and scenario analysis to enable strategic and operational decision-making
- working closely with the Group CFO to identify areas of opportunity and/or concern
- financial planning: including monthly/quarterly/annual forecast and variance analysis, annual budgeting, strategic plans, and budget presentations
- prepare and present monthly/quarterly and annual cashflow analysis. Present to group CFO initiatives to close any cash gaps for the month/quarter
- providing recommendations and guidance on actions necessary to achieve financial targets, accelerate growth, manage cost
- advising controllers in building and maintaining dashboards and reports of key operating and financial performance indicators
- Provide strategic and financial support to CFO on operating expense budgets and forecasts, including budget versus actual variance analysis.
- Streamline planning processes, reporting standards, and KPI’s.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement while maintaining a broader organizational perspective.
- Drive efficiencies and integrate best practices to all financial planning and analysis processes.
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong analytical, interpersonal, professional, & time management skills.
- Ability to work and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of the organization.
- Create new, evaluate existing, and develop more efficient reports.
- Engage and support ad hoc financial modeling and reporting.
- Demonstrate a natural curiosity and desire to learn that will motivate more efficient business procedures.
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide and receive feedback in a professional manner.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness in accomplishing tasks.