A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Controller”.
||Your Place Real Estate|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for experienced Financial Controller or Chief Finance Officer to join our successful growing team.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of overseeing day-to-day accounting functions, integrating finance operations, forecasting and budgeting, handling tax matters, preparing financial reports, and ensuring organizational financial stability.
- The primarily responsible for providing accurate and timely company records by managing the accounting function. Duties include owning the financial close process and producing financial statements and reports to guide decision-making.
- Controllers are in charge of closely monitoring a company’s financial health. They typically maintain, manage, and analyze financial statements, payroll, budgets, tax compliance issues, and more.
- Can work and contribute to be part of the company to grow and controls the finance and budgeting.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a Financial Controllers or Chief Finance Officer.
- Fluent in English.
- Numeracy skills
- Being up to date with regulations
- Leadership and team management
- Handling deadlines and pressure situations
- Strategic planning
- Positive and hardworking attitude
- Self-motivated and result driven