A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Coordinator”.
|Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
|5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
|8,500 AED – 10,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Seddiqi Holding is a family-owned and managed company with a unique, diversified portfolio of businesses and brands across numerous sectors. The business units include Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons – the longest standing and largest unit within the group, Seddiqi Properties, Swiss Watch Services and Mizzen. We are looking for a Finance Coordinator who will be responsible for performing various secretarial and general office works including diary management for the Senior Director of Finance in an effective and timely manner.
- Support the scheduling and management of the Senior Finance Director’s calendar, prioritizing and resolving related conflicts and competing demands, and proactively scheduling important meetings
- Support the arrangement and organization of Finance department meetings including room reservation, logistics management, preparing notes, and document preparation, etc.
- Execute general administrative duties to include but not limited to; scanning, copying, filing, and data entry as required by the Senior Finance Director
- Research, compile, assimilate, and prepare confidential and sensitive documents as required
- Produce a variety of documents, charts, and graphs in final formatted form as required
- Prepare agendas and collect materials for meetings and ensure the Senior Director Finance is apprised on the agenda or status of issues before scheduled meetings as required
- Works closely with the Senior Finance Director on special projects and departmental initiatives by obtaining updates on progress and status and relaying any inputs from the Senior Finance Director to the involved members of the Finance Department.
In order to be successful in this role, you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 5-7 years job related experience
- Experience in handling administrative activities related to finance department.