A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Project Management Coordinator”.
||Transworld Group of Companies|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Field)|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
The position is responsible for managing the responsibility for defining standards and executing tasks associated with managing projects; including coordinating with the software development team and being part of the ERP Core Implementation team
- Project Execution and governance. It involves tracking deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines throughout the project process.
- Work with project teams to ensure documentation, supporting materials, and project plans are updated and readily available for internal teams and senior leaders.
- Historical information on projects is used not only for reference for future projects but also to assess the project delivery, completeness, and alignment with stated objectives and goals.
- Managing multiple projects for the organization, each with varying priorities, timelines, and resource requirements. Given their broad scope both in working with colleagues from different departments and across multiple projects.
- Able to adapt plans based on evolving needs, conditions, or issues that may arise and ensure on-time, high-quality delivery in accordance with the stated project goals.
- Create structured schedules and project plans based on the project goals, resources needed, potential risks, time to market, and budget constraints.
- Develop and communicate clear and actionable deliverables, or activities to be completed.
- Holds owners accountable for their commitments and will conduct project team meetings to provide status updates and identify and resolve issues.
- Responsible for balancing projects and communicating priorities internally.
- Coordinating PMO activities including coordination of the project-related SharePoint sites and assisting with development/delivery of Program learning and development workshops.
- Take initiatives to improve capability, including developing training material, communications, and the analysis of information.
- Organize (and schedule) Program meetings with Boards, Steering Groups, Project Managers, and other Program stakeholders. Support preparation of materials for meetings and ensure distribution in a timely manner.
- Regularly update program risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies (RAID) logs.
- Attend project scoping, requirements and lessons learned workshops as required and collate action points.
- Take minutes at meetings and capture decisions, actions, and RAIDs, ensuring follow-up against actions.
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports, and plans are accurate and complete.
Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Educational Qualification(s): Graduation/Post Graduation in IT
- Experience: 5 years
- Skills & Personal Attributes: Good communication skills, knowledge of IT Systems, software hardware, social media.