A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Registered Nurse”.
||Fakeeh University Hospital|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Nursing)|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Under general supervision, deliver care to patients (OPD & IP) utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation. Collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes. Effectively interact with patient and others, while maintaining the standard of professional nursing. Partner with Nurse leaders in implementation of processes, shared decision making and clinical practices that improve patient care delivery.
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Master’s Degree in Nursing is essential
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Valid BLS/ACLS certification
- DHA License as a Registered nurse
- Minimum of 3-4 years of relevant experience in a recognized/accredited private hospital preferably in UAE.
- Provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and injured and assist in transport the patient to the hospital.
- Determines the nature and extent of illness or injury and establishes priority for required emergency care.
- Perform independently under emergency conditions, analyzing situations rapidly and objectively to determine proper medical care plan while remaining tactful.
- Draft a detailed, accurate, and complete Patient Care Report (PCR) for each patient.
- Compose correspondence, reports, and other material as directed by the line manager
- Attend meetings, trainings, continuing education and refresher training programs as required by employer, medical direction, licensing and/or certifying agencies.
- Take report from outgoing shift at the end of the shift.
- Check all patients with the previous shift nurse.
- Conducts an individualized patient assessment, prioritizing the data collection based on the patient’s immediate condition or needs within time frame.
- Conducts ongoing assessments as determined by patient’s condition.
- Take the nursing history, summarize data, and state nursing diagnoses/patient care needs.
- Develops plan of care that is individualized for the patient reflecting collaboration with other members of the healthcare team.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions as established by individualized plan of care for the patient and his/her family.
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures.
- Execute physician’s orders for all assigned patients, safely and properly administers medications and treatments.
- Documents patient assessment findings, physical/psychosocial responses to nursing intervention and progress towards problem resolution.
- Document nursing care in all assigned patient records.
- Provide direct care to assigned patients.
- Independently perform duties and assume responsibility for care of assigned patients.
- Reports patient condition to appropriate personnel during each shift.
- Provides care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner that is sensitive to the patient’s and family’s diversity, preserving their autonomy, dignity, and rights.
- Provides individualized patient/family education customized to the patient and his/her family.
- Responding to life-saving situations, using nursing standards for treatment
- Maintains confidentiality in matters related to patient, family, and client facility staff.
- Act as a patient advocate.
- Perform admission, discharge, and transfer procedures, and assist others with patient’s activities and care.
- Perform or assist others to perform proper aseptic techniques, Isolation procedures, and infection control measures.
- Start and maintain IV lines.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.