A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||Aqua Diving Services Ltd|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CA|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Aqua Diving Services Ltd. is one of the longest established commercial diving enterprises in the region and also has a marine division managing three jack-up barge assets.
The company is seeking an experienced finance manager to assist the company as we navigate a post-Covid business environment with renewed opportunities across our diving and marine divisions. Experience working in the maritime sector will be a distinct advantage.
The successful candidate will be responsible for management and delivery of day-to-day accounting and working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization.
Candidates must be proactive in delivering regular financial reporting, chasing receivables and suggesting new financial approaches for a changing organisation with a new management structure.
- Complete financial accounting and forecasting
- Deliver reports and metrics to leadership including suites of weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual reports, as directed by management and pro-actively suggested by the finance manager
- Preparation and oversight of annual audits
- Qualified chartered accountant
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance or related field 5 – 7 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Fluency in Sage accounting software
- Detail-oriented and analytical
Provision of CV and covering letter with any application is essential for consideration.