A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Binladin Contracting Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | ACCA | CA | CFA | CPA|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are seeking an experienced Senior Accountant who will oversee general accounting, monitor and review financial transactions.
The Senior Accountant’s responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining the general ledger, and preparing monthly financial reports with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
The Senior Accountant’s responsibilities also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting functions and will support the ‘Head of Corporate Finance’ with all accounting and financial reporting related tasks.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Preparation of periodic financial statements
- Analysis of financial statements of subsidiaries and associates
- Assisting the consolidation process
- Liaison with Internal and external auditors to ensure compliance
- Preparation of forecasted financial statements
- Produce error-free accounting reports
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist with tax audits
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
- Should assist any further whenever required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- ACCA / CPA / CA desirable
- CFA an added advantage
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience relevant to the responsibilities in a corporate environment
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and team player
- Advanced MS Excel skills including VLookups and pivot tables and its packages and presentations
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills