A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Purchasing Manager”.
|Company Name||SWITCH MADE Group, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Field)|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
SWITCH MADE Group is a French manufacturer of LED lighting.
We cover Europe through our office in Lyon (France) while our Middle East activities are covered through our office in Dubai (Emirates) and in Doha (Qatar), and our African activities are taken care from our office in Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
LED lighting is now recognized as the “future of lighting” and thanks to our 15 years of expertise, we now offer one of the broadest ranges of LED lighting products on the market.
LED lighting can reduce electricity consumption by up to 70%, maintenance costs by up to 80% and it offers a new quality of light. Our local offices allow us to devote ourselves to the satisfaction of our customers. We firmly believe in proximity to customers, while offering sustainable 100% LED solutions for the future. We are committed to respecting international standards for all of our products in our catalogue, which represents more than 3000 references. We are focusing our innovations on the development of increasingly efficient energy efficiency for a better environment!
Your Responsibilities and Key Activities
SWITCH MADE Dubai is looking for a Purchasing Manager
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
• Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
• Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
• Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
• Identify areas for improvement to continually drive performance and business results.
• Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
• Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
• Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
• Proactively identify potential compliance risks and develop corrective measures.
• Preparing procurement reports and strategies.
• Ability to work under pressure and tight schedules
• Meeting partners and visiting international trade fairs
• Must be from a lighting or electrical background.
• Studies in procurement/purchasing.
• Proven experience in purchasing.
• In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, negotiation terms and LC.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Partial Supervision of stock management.
Joining date: ASAP
Send your resume