A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
||Sun Management Group, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Accounting / Related Field) | CA | CPA | ACCA | M.Com|
|Experience||1 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for an ambitious, dynamic & self-motivated individual with good experience in ACCOUNTS to join our accounting team immediately. Who can post financial transactions, handle end-to-end bookkeeping, prepare reports, and reconcile AP/AR with banking management for our clients.
Responsibilities & Requirements
Responsibilities include managing financial documents and following procedures, reconciling bank statements, and coordinating with multiple teams. To be successful in this role, you should have previous UAE experience with accounting and a flair for perfection in your day-to-day work.
- Manage all accounting transactions including preparation of invoices, posting, and tracking in accounting system.
- Proficient in advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP and pivot tables.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Tally, Xero, QuickBooks.
- The ideal candidate must have relevant accounting experience till finalization of Accounts.
- Knowledgeable and practical exposure to VAT filing.
- Responsible for all aspects of business accounting functions including monthly closing, AR, AP, taxation, and reporting.
- Communication with clients and team to ensure smooth transaction flow
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Ensure timely bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of balance sheets and profit/loss account statements.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Qualifications & Skills Set
- A female or male CPA / CA / ACCA/ Semi Qualified / M. Com in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree with an Accounting and Auditing background.
- 1- 3 Years UAE Work experience as an Accountant.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English.
Salary range would be AED 5000 – AED 7000. UAE residence visa shall be provided.
Interested applicants, please send your CV
If you know someone who is fit for this position, then please share the link with them or tag him/her on comments.