A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Key Account Manager”.
||Fresh Express LLC, Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Business)|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 20,000 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the key account manager is responsible for coordinating, developing and implementing business strategies to achieve budgeted profit and revenue growth. This demanding role requires key on trade skills of commercial relationship management structured sales and negotiation, data analysis and innovation. Fully familiar on trade dynamics of meeting customer needs with an extensive Beverage knowledge.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Achieve assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
- Enlist the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, services and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Organize and lead periodical account reviews.
- Drive budgeted revenue and margin targets with budgeted cost limits across the assigned territory by building strong business relationships with the key customers.
- Embrace the company on trade strategic initiatives ensuring that the key brand distribution and volume targets are achieved.
- Work closely with the Brand managers across our Beverage Portfolio ensuring that all activations and promotions are implemented within the set time parameters.
- Ensure coverage across key territories by effective journey planning.
- Possess a passion and understanding of Beverage allowing the job holder to maximize company market in the non – alcoholic beverage segment.
- To lead the successful negotiation of key account contracts driving the relevant area’s revenue, margin and market share.
- Conduct quarterly reviews for all key accounts, communicating trends in the market place and identifying new opportunity to drive business for all concerned parties.
Qualifications , Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the related field.
- Bachelor degree – Business
- Good technical background with regard previous or current trends.
- Target oriented team player. Schematic, enthusiastic and ambitious.
- Problem solver and team leader.
- Effective communicator.
- Well organized and able to meet clients expectations